CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Yeah, why not ruin spurs shiny new stadium :)

Porto has 2 players suspended for the 1st leg, would be great, too.

We'll draw the scousers again as they'll get a 1-1 draw tomorrow.

Team bus is already prepped

armored-zombie-apocalyse-bus.jpg

Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain all out.

It's opening up very nicely.

To be fair all teams will be there on merit (we’ll bar the rags) and although no easy ties at this stage Porto or Ajax I would prefer and to be honest we have done pretty well with cup draws so far this season so hopefully it continues...

I want the easiest possible route so we can win the tournament. I don't care if it makes it less impressive, I'd rather we win first and foremost.

Ajax/United next round, Tottenham in the semis where they'll inevitably bottle it, and then Porto who somehow will have spammed their way into the final.

Anyone will do, but with so many games left an easier draw will be beneficial.

Any team apart from Juve, don't think they'll suit us at all. They can never be ruled out and Ronaldo wins games on his own in this competition.

Porto, Spurs, Scum, Ajax, Bayern/Liverpool, Barca, Juve in that order is my preferable draw. If Lyon somehow manages to go through, it would be my second preference.

We really have a great chance of winning it this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.