CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

It would be different! However I can't see them getting that far. Whoever we get now it's the serious end of the Competition and you have to beat the best to win it.
I think the fact we beat a last 16 team 10-2 on ag is a bit of a joke, I much preferred the old style of the European Cup for the Champions of the European Leagues before UEFA cashed in on the tv rights!
But that's another story.
10-2 scorelines were nothing out of the ordinary in the old format mate, when you had matches like the great old Liverpool side playing Dundalk at this stage.

Don't want Barca if they progress or Juve (although we'd beat them).

No team in Europe will want us.

Dream Draw (Assuming Barca and Liverpool progress):

City vs Porto
Spurs vs Ajax
Barca vs Juve
United vs Liverpool

Play the winner of Spurs or Ajax in the Semis.

Hopefully 1 German and 3 English. I want Liverpool to go out tomorrow, not only because I don't want to play them but I don't subscribe to the theory that suggests they have a better chance of winning the league if they go out. I think waiting all week to play and the pressure of only having one chance of success will work against them.
Yeah I feel the same there. I also fancy us against Bayern more so it's a win win.

Order of preference would have to be....

Porto
Ajax
Spurs
United
Lyon
Bayern
Liverpool
Juventus
Barcelona
I'd put United and Spurs above Ajax but the rest I agree with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.