CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Liverpool are the only team left I don't want to play. Not that they're a better side, it's just a question of tactical match ups, and Klopp's record vs. Pep is better than anyone else's because even with inferior teams, his tactics will always push Pep's sides to the limit. Plus we would be guaranteed to lose at Anfield.

Real Madrid and Juventus would not be awful draws, they flattered to deceive in this round, Real especially were not good vs. PSG and the quality of football in those 2 games was very poor.

Barca would not be ideal because they've got Messi, and when the opposition has Messi he can just take the tie away from you in a moment. Bayern too, would be awkward with the narrative around Pep.

Sevilla, Roma/Shakhtar probably the easiest.

Benatia was booked in both games v spurs
Yeah checked them there, he was booked in the group stage so suspended, no great loss to them as Barzagli will slot in with Lichtsteiner at right back. Chiellini has 2 left before suspension, Higuain 1.

Barca v Dippers...let’s see Klopp press against the press masters
Real v Scum...Mourinho’s return, and second downfall
Bayern v Juve...Let’s see who’s got what
City v Roma...Looks easiest on paper, although Dzeko will surely score at least one!

City v Real...Revenge for the last SF long past due
Bayern v Barca...Let’s see Germany’s best vs Spain’s best, so they can play England’s best in the Final

City v Barca...Pep, need I say more?! If so, I t is also the CL Final the whole world wants to see!!

Then I woke up as a lifelong supporter of the CL Champions!!!

We all know United will get past Sevilla somehow and draw Shakhtar or Roma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.