CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Can we all agree that "Typical City" stopped being a thing the second Agueroooooooooooooo happened?
Not when we got beat in the FA Cup final by Wigan who got relegated, we got knocked out of the FA Cup the year after by Wigan from the division below and then by Boro from the division below the year after both at home. And we still keep losing at Anfield, every single year. Doesn’t matter how good we are, we turn up there and shit ourselves every season... typically City.

Shakhtar or Roma would be my preference.

But I suspect we will get another English club I think Chelsea will struggle to get through but the others including our near neighbours should be in the next round.

Eight teams left could be City, Spurs, Pool, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Scum and Shakhtar/Roma.

Ideal Draw for last eight:
  1. City v Shakhtar/Roma
  2. Scum v Pool
  3. Barca v PSG
  4. Bayern v Spurs

Last edited:
Shakhtar or Roma would be my preference.

But I suspect we will get another English club I think Chelsea will struggle to get through but the others including our near neighbours should be in the next round.

Eight teams left could be City, Spurs, Pool, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Scum and Shakhtar/Roma.

Ideal Draw for last eight:
  1. City v Shakhtar/Roma
  2. Scum v Pool
  3. Barca v PSG
  4. Bayern v Spurs

We already played Shakhtar, and it's far away. Would be a boring tie. Roma or Porto is fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.