CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by jrb, 13 Feb 2018.

1. chestervegasblue

chestervegasblue

This is assuming Barca see off Chelsea. Stranger things have happened.

2. paddyblue

paddyblue

Yes, however I do feel we'd have to put a few past Roma to cancel out Dzeko and Kolarov's inevitable 'returning players always scoring against us goals' haha the usual token gesture seemingly afforded to our ex players when we meet

3. bluebrother55

bluebrother55

That would be a good draw though I would swap opposition with the Scousers as I think Sevilla could beat them.

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Think Barca, Real, Bayern & Juve will be kept apart.

If us & the dippers reach the semi we'll get each other as UEFA won't want a possible all English final

5. Brendan110_0

Brendan110_0

I don't care who we get, we're good enough to beat all remaining teams. If we knock out a "giant" then the fear of us kicks in for the other teams like it has in the league.

6. shemnel

shemnel

i'd prefer to avoid Liverpool, Barca and Juve but we get who we get

7. Sofa City Sussex

Sofa City Sussex

Anyone but Barca please

8. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

Don't think any team is an easy tie. I'd prefer a strong team over two legs rather than in a one-off then a Juve/Roma in the final..

9. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

Would rather Liverpool get a stronger team than Roma. Want them out in the next round. Can't be arsed with us having to play them again. Can't be arsed with their fans, their manager or the media going wild for them. Our record isnt great against them so im happy to leave the likes of Barca to put them in their place.

I don't really mind whoever we draw at this stage. Would be good to see us get a bit of a test as I think it would at least prepare us for the later rounds if we get there.

10. Hydemcfc

Hydemcfc

TBH it wouldn’t bother me if we got Barca, they are top of a poor Spanish league, Real & Atletico haven’t offered any real resistance this season. I would be a lot more worried about Juve or Liverpool, I think we have the beating of any of the others.