CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I don’t fear anybody, 1st time i can ever honestly say that as a city fan!! sides like barca,madrid, etc certainly capable of beating us in a one-off game, but over two legs i’d back us against anybody, we’re the team to fear in fri’s draw big time

Barca are going to be missing Iniesta and possibly Messi for the second leg against Chelsea so people might be too quick to presume they'll go through.

Messi will be back for the chelsea game. he is just staying home with wife and new child.
I would liike to meet Roma., but also LOVE for ust to meet Real too, so we can have our Revenge, and let the remaning know “if u want to beat City u better bring your A game, n hope city have a bad dAy”
3e2968e4d460bb86bddc28d195830bd1.jpg

Great. Give me a side that instantly gives up in a knock out competition any day

I agree we don't want Liverpool. The Pl has nothing to do with the CL. Remember the Chelsea v Liverpool ghost goal semi final in 04 05. Chelsea finished 37 points ahead of Liverpool that season but still lost.

Of course we can beat them and I think we would be favourites with the bookies but would prefer Bayern Juve Madrid before them plus the other qualifies such Seville of course.

Qualification or relegation
1 Chelsea (C) 38 29 8 1 72 15 +57 95 2005–06 UEFA Champions LeagueGroup stage
2 Arsenal 38 25 8 5 87 36 +51 83
3 Manchester United 38 22 11 5 58 26 +32 77 2005–06 UEFA Champions LeagueThird qualifying round
4 Everton 38 18 7 13 45 46 −1 61
5 Liverpool 38 17 7 14 52 41 +11 58 2005–06 UEFA Champions LeagueFirst qualifying round 1

Last edited:
Probably been discussed but just read that if we were to draw united, there would be three Manchester derbies in a row. That would be epic. Especially if we won the league in the middle of them .

And? they have caused us the most problems out of any team we have faced. Points difference is irrelevant in the champions league.

Yeah, they caused us so many problems when we beat them 5-0. You do realize they won't play both legs at Anfield, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.