CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

Barcelona and Real Madrid have both been improving as the season goes on. I don't want to draw them. PSG are another team I would want to avoid. Mbappe and Neymar are back now, and they are comfortably top of the French League so they can focus on this competition.

Valencia sounds like good opposition.

I hope Liverpool go out tonight. There's a small chance.

Barcelona and Real Madrid have both been improving as the season goes on. I don't want to draw them. PSG are another team I would want to avoid. Mbappe and Neymar are back now, and they are comfortably top of the French League so they can focus on this competition.

Valencia sounds like good opposition.

I hope Liverpool go out tonight. There's a small chance.

Barcelona and PSG have finished top of their groups and so we can't draw them in the R16.

Come on Salzburg!

I want nothing to do with that Inter team they play Contes system well and play hard. I think we’d beat them of course but it’s not the team I’d be hoping for

I know they won’t.

And I’m not bitter.

But I would love Littlewoods to lose tonight and fall into the Europa League. :-)

Thankfully our missing players will be back by then.

And Pep’s style of play suits European football.

Opposing teams in the main like to play football rather than defend, punt and attack, and win that way. ;-)

The only negatives are our mistakes, and getting shafted by UEFA and their corrupt officials, and VAR.

We’re f***ed!

As I've stated in another thread I fancy inter.
Passionate fans inter and another good trip to San Siro cos I missed the atalanta trip.
And we could beat them

The Italian police spoilt what should have been a very good trip to the san siro for me, The Verona game the following Saturday was a totally different experience to knock off the list before it get bulldozed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.