CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

It'll sell out, most definitely. The sad fact is that inevitably some people who get tickets won't be able to go but won't be able to sell them on either.
Not sure that will happen?? Because of the strict criteria, why buy one and not go?? When this has been strictly in place before...it usually sells out at lower loyalty point.

Not sure that will happen?? Because of the strict criteria, why buy one and not go?? When this has been strictly in place before...it usually sells out at lower loyalty point.
Can happen for any reason - family bereavement, illness, positive COVID test, unforeseen work commitments, etc. Most probably won't happen to many but in a crowd of 1,800 it's bound to happen to a few. There literally is no returns policy.

Thought UEFA guidelines was 5% - RM v Chelsea was 59k capacity… isnt that 2950 tickets?!
It holds a lot more but there are renovating the stadium Chelsea had the same around 1800 with names on the tickets. I was with a few Chelsea fans in Madrid last week on the Tuesday before we had our game , just a footnote had a great week there

Does anyone think they’ll do a proper check that ticket names and IDs match? They’ve done this before in Madrid and not actually checked anything other than the ticket at the turnstile. Same happened with Atalanta in Milan - names on tickets but no one checked.

Does anyone think they’ll do a proper check that ticket names and IDs match? They’ve done this before in Madrid and not actually checked anything other than the ticket at the turnstile. Same happened with Atalanta in Milan - names on tickets but no one checked.
The last time we were there it was tickets and passports that were checked. They didn't let quite a few through.

The last time we were there it was tickets and passports that were checked. They didn't let quite a few through.
I did the last Madrid trip in 2016 and we collected the tickets there but on entry to the stadium I don’t recall any ID checks. Might be wrong.

It holds a lot more but there are renovating the stadium Chelsea had the same around 1800 with names on the tickets. I was with a few Chelsea fans in Madrid last week on the Tuesday before we had our game , just a footnote had a great week there
I know what I am saying is capacity is currently 59k and yet allocation is less than 5% with no explanation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.