CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Just dawned on me that Cancelo misses this game, with Walker also (probably) out, Stones and Ake coming off as well (hopefully Stones is ok) this could be a bit mad tbfh. I'd expect probably Zinny at left back and Stones at right back, if fit, but we may even have to go back to the days of pushing Fern there :O
I feel much more confident these days about our ability to win or draw away from home in the CL. Obviously the bigger the lead from the first leg the better, but If we’re down to the bare bones in defence I don’t think we need to go all out on Tuesday

For Away, 465 showing was 613 around and hour ago, and with stragglers sales of 150-160 this window.

At the current rate due to bands narrowing it will sell out at 17000. However sales normally slow down through the bands.

For Away, 465 showing was 613 around and hour ago, and with stragglers sales of 150-160 this window.

At the current rate due to bands narrowing it will sell out at 17000. However sales normally slow down through the bands.
Do they not release more tickets when most have been sold?

Happens with some games as they don't whack everything that's available on straight away but my guess on this occasion is that with an allocation of only 1800 or so, that 465 may well be all that's remaining from the full allocation
Not ideal, anyone signed up on the Madrid site to try get tickets haha?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.