CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Hmm 529 available so if you are waiting don’t give up hope just yet, 625 is highlighted but you can’t select it for a seat, who knows what’s going on!

I qualify at 11am.. realistically what are the chances?

Good?
Slim?
More chance of Everton staying up?

Morning all,

Bristol Rovers fan here who works in Manchester a fair bit. Been to a few games of yours (including when you knocked Bristol City out of the cup, thanks for that).

I've got no chance of getting tickets through the club as demand is outstripping supply just with ST holders, but if anyone does end up with a spare for any reason then I'll bite your hand off for it!

Cheers

Tom

Managed to log on and get my ticket - just as I'd got as far as 77th in queue on phone! Next thing will be to sort out ticket collection as live in London and only gave me option of collection at stadium. Thought there was an option to collect in Madrid but didn't show that option when I bought just now
Good thing I have been monitoring this thread. Logged in ten mins ago and got a ticket. Am still in the phone queue (58 mins) as I need to collect in Madrid, which didn’t come up as an option.
A bit of a ****show this. Have been thinking of little else all weekend.

I qualify at 11am.. realistically what are the chances?

Good?
Slim?
More chance of Everton staying up?
24 available , if there's another block left you'll be ok , even if not maybe if you hammer the refresh button constantly at 1059/1100 you might get one.

now another block open , so 60 left.

Still nothing sold in 625, and block 307 were always shown as sold out, the £317 cat 1 seats.

51 remaining now.
Annoying that they start selling the lower tier after having bought one in the top tier.

Good thing I have been monitoring this thread. Logged in ten mins ago and got a ticket. Am still in the phone queue (58 mins) as I need to collect in Madrid, which didn’t come up as an option.
A bit of a ****show this. Have been thinking of little else all weekend.
Further to this - got through to supporter services and have been added to the list to collect in Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.