CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

I’m waiting to see the official and spike trips. Would rather pay more to go direct.

Paris is a good destination for a final because it’s so central though. You can get there fairly easily from Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Amsterdam etc.

I’m waiting to see the official and spike trips. Would rather pay more to go direct.

Paris is a good destination for a final because it’s so central though. You can get there fairly easily from Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Amsterdam etc.
I think at this stage with so many routes either selling out or going up in price (and no doubt going really mental if Liverpool qualify this evening), it's probably wise to hold fire and see what the club and Spike offer if we do get there. You'd hope that between them they'll be able to secure plenty of aircraft and while I'd expect the club to probably only offer a day trip, there's a chance that - like Porto - Spike will offer a 2 day option for those who want to stop over. I'd have thought Spike's lot will have been on it long ago and already have a plan in place.

Paris is a good destination for a final because it’s so central though. You can get there fairly easily from Brussels, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Amsterdam e

Price wise Paris is bloody awful to get to even on none match days

Anyone know a decent boozer in madrid around plaza mayor too watch the scousers tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.