CL Ticket availability

geoffchall

Did I miss something or am I right in thinking that single tickets for the Bayern game are not yet on sale, just trying to rope in as many people as possible to the 3-game thing? Daughter and I are ST holders but not on CL scheme. Although I can make all 3, she can only make 1 so we wanted to do the purchase at the same time, but I can't see that just-Bayern sales have started yet. It's not just me being blind is it?

I'm also waiting. Have paid for my hotel and am hoping that we won't have any issues with tickets. Surprised they aren't yet on sale.

I'd say they are leaving it till the last minute to sell single game cl tickets so they can get maximum sales of the 3 match ticket (and attendance) for the other home games apart from bayern. On a side note though does anyone know, or think people who bought the 3 match ticket will get 1st option on home tickets WHEN we get out of the group stage?

I wish they'd just put the tickets on sale, four of us in our house all season ticket holders, eldest daughter is working and pays her own way now but my youngest is at Uni and so Im still buying her tickets. This ticket bundle is gonna cost me £297 which I just can't afford in one go on top of three season ticket installments as well as the obvious other day to day living. Champions League was about to go out of the window for me as it's just one thing too many but now the wife's cousin wants to come over from Drogheda for the game with his lad and is mithering me to get tickets which means i'll end up having to go - arghhhh come on City put out the individual tickets for sale please.

geoffchall said:
Did I miss something or am I right in thinking that single tickets for the Bayern game are not yet on sale, just trying to rope in as many people as possible to the 3-game thing? Daughter and I are ST holders but not on CL scheme. Although I can make all 3, she can only make 1 so we wanted to do the purchase at the same time, but I can't see that just-Bayern sales have started yet. It's not just me being blind is it?

same here, can only do two of the home games due to family commitments.
am watching sales on line. if the only way i can get a bayern ticket is to buy the bundle i will do but i'm pee'd off that bundle tickets are on general sale yet ST holders haven't got the option to buy single match tickets.

paul-dkn said:
I'd say they are leaving it till the last minute to sell single game cl tickets so they can get maximum sales of the 3 match ticket (and attendance) for the other home games apart from bayern. On a side note though does anyone know, or think people who bought the 3 match ticket will get 1st option on home tickets WHEN we get out of the group stage?
Reassuring that it's not just some blunder on my part. Rang the club who tell me that they don't know when single tickets go on sale. I can see the intent is good - because the club don't just want 48,000 for Bayern and 35,000 for the other two but some kind of timeline would be nice and having them on sale at the ground on Sunday would also be good. Girl on the phone said just watch this space online.

Loving the WHEN - wish I was as optimistic. Can't see that they would be preferentialising general sale applicants for the bundle over the rest of us without making a bis fuss about it now - would help them to sell bundles after all.

I've bought the bundle but can't help think City have misjudged this massively.

As it stands, there are thousands left to shift.

Although it might appear ingenious marketing to force the attractive games to be sold with the less attractive, I have a real fear that there is a chance now that the Bayern game may not even sell out.

There just isn't the money floating about that bundle sales require. If City leave it too late to go to individual sales for the Bayern game I expect many fans could have decided to spend their money elsewhere and watch from their armchair.

Now don't take this as a whinge, and I know at £99 for 3 European games is value, but asking fans to shell £99 if they only can make or afford 1 game is not as fan friendly as it could be.

I'm a season ticket holder so it makes not a jot of difference to me but what on earth are City playing at?

Its now 14 days until the Bayern game and tickets haven't been released. As it stands there is huge availability for the bundle which a lot of people just cannot afford.

They're running the risk of the game not selling out by alienating the fans who cannot afford the bundle

Waiting on this too for my parents who like to go to the CL home games. They are on holiday in November so can't attend all 3. I spoke to the Ticket Office about it last week and they said single tickets for Bayern would be available "early next week" so there may be an annoucement tomorrow.

I am part of the CL cup scheme and have been charged £43 for a ticket for the Bayern game already! I am assuming the other two matches will be cheaper than a combined £56 otherwise will be no point in joining the cup schemes! (Im in ss level 2)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.