CL Ticket availability

Davs 19 said:
Phil Meup said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This really is total shit isn't it. I paid £114 for my 3.

I am not joining this next year. I will decide on the days if I want to go. Not like i wouldnt get a ticket.Maybe I'll register for college course and see if that helps!
The price of CL tickets & students getting cheap tickets are two different issues (mods - separate!).
I paid through the CL scheme & think the prices have been pretty reasonable. It's the Champions League FFS!
Regarding students being able to buy cheap tickets, you can guarantee that these are not going to be premium seats. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to they could get hold of these student tickets without too much trouble (just download or borrow some ID). However, I think this is a good initiative by the club to fill seats that wouldn't otherwise be sold with people who wouldn't otherwise go.
Students who come to Manchester often don't have an affinity with any local team so we may as well try & get them supporting City! The rags also offer cheap tickets to students.

So selling them cheaply to folk with no affinity to the club is OK ? I do understand your point but don't agree Phil.

BTW ,justifying it by saying the rags do it doesn't do a lot to persuade me it's a good thing either ;.)
I'm pretty sure these are tickets that would otherwise go unsold, most of the time. City may as well sell them to someone. I'm guessing City are trying to grow the fan base, hoping these students will get a taste for going to games & then come back & pay full price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.