Clapping Bellamy off the pitch.

allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
Nice touch that, I was sat down thinking look at that City legend getting a nice send off. I nearly got up and clapped him myself but that then I remember what a twat he was.

Edited

I was being sarcastic with the legend remark !

good, because I was about to give you an earful for it :P.

I boo him, he wasn't the shining beacon of light people make him out to be, 1 good half season but everyone loves him cos he works hard, inc. hughesy, oh we do blindly love our favourites don't we?

Unbelievable mate, he didn't give anything in the game that mattered against Spurs, then walked off and made sweet love to Harry In front off all of us. He was a complete twat to Mancini and probably one of the reasons why we didn't get champions league football that year.

What did he do to Mancini? Seems to me it was the other way round.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
deserved. he served us well.

Well said.

No problem with Bellamy

Gave his all when he played on the pitch, knew his limitations - there is a quote where he admits he knew he was only here until a better level of player came in.

I like the fact he refused to sign a Rangers fan shirt because he used to play for Celtic and I hope he would be the same towards utd.

As I said, he always gave 100% whilst playing for City

Yes he got a deserved reception from the fans at the game who appreciate what he did for us, despite what the media misguided think he actually didn't cause any problems with Mancini apart from when he was left out of our squad for non footballing reasons, understandable for our 2nd player of the season. He will ALWAYS get a good reception from those of us that watched him play for for us regularly...THAT is all that counts.. anyone else can go and get bummed somewhere for cash.

stood up and clapped like i did for all our subs tonight.

not the kind of player we want because he got in mancini's way a bit but i fully respect his effort.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Did you notice that he ran off and didn't waste time? The guy's got class. Wish we still had him.
Good point, I spotted that as well. I thought it showed a bit of class, and he clapped the City fans as well.

Always grateful for what Bellers did for us. Class player and wish tonight he was wearing blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.