Classic city t-shirts

Great, thank you. I’ll be in touch with him.

My son has a shirt he always wore to all home CL games and the final, it’s doesn’t fit him anymore but that shirt is his pride and joy. Remember buying it a few seasons ago, when asked do you want the CL logo, I said no but he said it needed it, he never asked for it on past shirts, he just knew haha.

Your framed one looks great and something similar with his shit would be awesome.

If I were you I'd just frame his shirt and leave his shit out of it. Maybe a nice photo instead?

I had it, maybe still do in the pile of old city shirts or may have gone in a charity bag, bought when I was an M not and Xl ;-)
I think mine’s an L.. one of the reasons it stayed in the cardboard sleeve for years.. lost 3.5 stone when I retired so when the chance to wear it in Istanbul came up I though why not.. not sure why I didn’t think of it in Porto but it all turned out well in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.