Classic Threads

des hardi said:
Pughie said:
surely the Jason Manford thread in the off topic should be a classic, considering that the man himself tore strips off fbloke?

who? wtf....jason ????

Fbloke started a thread slagging Jason Manford off for being a crap comedian, which is fair enough everyone has an opinion but he also went on to say that he'd been letting charities down, so someone sent the thread to Manford's twitter page and he came on hear to tell fbloke that he was talking out of his arse, which was then followed by 16 pages of everyone brown nosing Manford just incase he came back on to look, personally i think he's alright not the worst nor the best.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167049&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167049&start=50</a>

Ticket For Schalke said:
surely, the tevez jury out, is a contender.

So do I. It shows my supreme judgement in stating that Tevez was nowhere near his best at the time as he has proven when he got better :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.