Classy touch from Arsenal

city u18 5-arsenal 2
city u16 1- arsenal 1,yesterdays results from platt lane btw.

city u18 5-arsenal 2

Another example of us ruining football, running down our academy, destroying chances for young talent being nurtured and brought though the system because we are just buying foreign players blah blah blah.

Rammyblues said:
city u18 5-arsenal 2

Another example of us ruining football, running down our academy, destroying chances for young talent being nurtured and brought though the system because we are just buying foreign players blah blah blah.
i was trying to watch both games,plus watch my sons at live4city.
u18s were 5 - nil up and the arsenal scored 2 in last 5 mins.their 2nd a fluke or an absolute gem,whichever way you look at it from a cross.

u16s arsenal better 1st half,our keeper making 4 or 5 good saves apparently.
2nd half city were better and looked very good.city had a player called shay,who looked coposed and read the game very well.
arsenal had a left winger who was rapid.but they got to grips with him in 2nd half.

chedinho said:
Rammyblues said:
i was trying to watch both games,plus watch my sons at live4city.
u18s were 5 - nil up and the arsenal scored 2 in last 5 mins.their 2nd a fluke or an absolute gem,whichever way you look at it from a cross.

u16s arsenal better 1st half,our keeper making 4 or 5 good saves apparently.
2nd half city were better and looked very good.city had a player called shay,who looked coposed and read the game very well.
arsenal had a left winger who was rapid.but they got to grips with him in 2nd half.

Jeez, making him play for the U-16's is a bit much

de niro said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
They've placed a clock above there south stand to make it similar to the old "Clock-end" at Highbury.

Thought it was a nice touch for there fans and it looked decent on MoTD.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/clock-to-be-placed-in-south-end-of-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... of-stadium</a>
Is this a wind up.
Nah, this will make their fans tick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.