Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

Good riddance as far as City are concerned. Opportunity for new ref's preferably get them from outside the country without soft spots for rags or spuds.

I honestly don't know how it works with referee's which is why I asked. Are they not under contract?
Still, wouldn't stop him fucking off - the only reason players can't do it is that their old clubs won't release their registration which under FIFA rules will effectively ban them from playing professionally. All contracts have escape clauses, can imagine he had a mandatory minimum notice period he would have had to work off and after that he was free to go, even notice periods aren't really that binding.

That penalty he gave against us for Spurs for a Sterling "handball" is one of the most corrupt decisions I've ever seen.

He's 100% bent. No doubt in my mind.

o-CLATTENBURG-570.jpg

That penalty he gave against us for Spurs for a Sterling "handball" is one of the most corrupt decisions I've ever seen.

He's 100% bent. No doubt in my mind.

Absolutely, he turned his back on the ball so no idea how it was deliberate handball, not that it hit his hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.