Clattenburg (Update p59 - not selected next weekend)

Re: Clattenburg

If Chelsea have it on tape somewhere "he's a dead man" - with all the ref's being "miked up" these days, it's certainly a possibility

Prestwich_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
de niro said:
The only thing about all this is a cheat is removed from the game. Just got to sort Webb and foy out now.
It does mean that Webb will now get the derby so a first defeat for us I'm afraid.
Really? How so? Webb is fantastic when he refs us.
Webb is not anti-City but he does seem to help the rags a lot. Last season he reffed them 6 times, more than any other ref reffed a single team. 5 of those were away from home, when they would be likely to need more help.
He reffed us 5 times, (off the top of my head), Chelsea the same and Arsenal 4. That, to me, says he gets games where the top teams are involved, possibly because he's the best ref in the league?

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:

Didn't be send vinny off in the carling cup game v utd last season ?
I have no idea, I thought that was Atkinson but it's by the by anyway. He, (Webb), didn't send Balotelli off for a stamp, (I don't care about the aftermath), and that player went on to convert a last minute penalty - awarded by Webb.
There is no reason why we will lose our first game if Webb runs the derby, however my paranoid friend De Niro already has his excuse posted if we win that game so it's a non-argument really.

The only refs I have ever really thought were bent are Walton ( Everton lover ) and clattenberg ( arse licking fame hunter ) you Can never say categorically that they are honest because we have seen in Italy what can happen.

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
I have no idea, I thought that was Atkinson but it's by the by anyway. He, (Webb), didn't send Balotelli off for a stamp, (I don't care about the aftermath), and that player went on to convert a last minute penalty - awarded by Webb.
There is no reason why we will lose our first game if Webb runs the derby, however my paranoid friend De Niro already has his excuse posted if we win that game so it's a non-argument really.

The only refs I have ever really thought were bent are Walton ( Everton lover ) and clattenberg ( arse licking fame hunter ) you Can never say categorically that they are honest because we have seen in Italy what can happen.

i think howard webb`s record speaks for itself

Pigeonho said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Webb is not anti-City but he does seem to help the rags a lot. Last season he reffed them 6 times, more than any other ref reffed a single team. 5 of those were away from home, when they would be likely to need more help.
He reffed us 5 times, (off the top of my head), Chelsea the same and Arsenal 4. That, to me, says he gets games where the top teams are involved, possibly because he's the best ref in the league?

Possibly because he is the most adept at fulfilling the wishes of his paymasters more likely.

As much as he can help the rags he can also damage their opponents, reffing their games - like City

So what you have proven is that the premier league have their favourite referees for bossing the big matches. Suspicious? You bet it is.

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:

You can say they make mistakes though, which any person in any walk of life will do in their career. I'm sure that little youngster Atwell cringes when the replay of the goal that never was is played on tele, and has ensured he will never make that mistake again. People make mistakes and until someone uncovers the biggest case of fraud in football history - the downfall of the worlds most richest league - mistakes are what I will put decisions down to.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
If Chelsea have it on tape somewhere "he's a dead man" - with all the ref's being "miked up" these days, it's certainly a possibility

They're miked up but I dont think its recorded?

Blue Mooner said:
Pigeonho said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Possibly because he is the most adept at fulfilling the wishes of his paymasters more likely.
Are us and Chelsea his paymasters too then? We must be if we got him 5 times last season.

Was Mikel booked after United's 3rd 'goal'? I thought he was. He's in heated debate, and I wouldn't put it past Clatterburg to book him. He was booked for a shove on Valencia later on though...whihc would mean he got 2 yellows but didn't go off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.