Claude

M18CTID

With other matters closer to home dominating the headlines this week, I’ve only found out today that Claude has been dropped by Arsenal Fan TV for directing a racial slur at Son in the closing minutes of the North London derby on Sunday. What appears to have made things even worse is that Robbie doubled down afterwards and uploaded a video of him and Claude giving a different explanation which was clearly bollocks.

robbie has thrown him under a bus as soon as a sponsor pulled out.

they are all lunatics hahhaha
troops gets away with saying bad things every week but its ok ? am not defending claude here and if he said that then how daft on a live feed

but the tools are out of the box every week on AFTV and it was only a matter of time before it blown up and closed down for good

they are all lunatics hahhaha
troops gets away with saying bad things every week but its ok ? am not defending claude here and if he said that then how daft on a live feed

but the tools are out of the box every week on AFTV and it was only a matter of time before it blown up and closed down for good

In the same stream Troopz said Harry Kane didn't get booked because he is white and white is right lol. People will argue it's not racist ect but it is just a stupid comment to make.

With other matters closer to home dominating the headlines this week, I’ve only found out today that Claude has been dropped by Arsenal Fan TV for directing a racial slur at Son in the closing minutes of the North London derby on Sunday. What appears to have made things even worse is that Robbie doubled down afterwards and uploaded a video of him and Claude giving a different explanation which was clearly bollocks.

It appears to me Robbie only pulled the plug on Claude after one of their sponsors Harry cut ties with them.

He doubled down initially, likely hoping it would be enough for people to forget it and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.