Claudio Bravo 18-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to have a lot of goalkeepers at the club. Steffen Muric Grimshaw and Bravo
In addition we have the young irish goalkeeper who we paid 450K for. We also had 2 keepers with the England panel at the recent U17 tournament. With the exceptional form of Ederson it is ard to see how any of the keepers can make any impact if still at City
I wonder if this is a conscious strategy by the club to loan these young goalkeepers for a few years and then sell them on a profit. Curious how it will work out. I hear Steffen is highly rated so its interesting he would choose us considering Ederson's form and age.

Claudio Bravo on his Manchester City future: “I am ambitious, in the sense of wanting to aspire to the maximum. I’m in the best team in England and it would be crazy to get out of there. I have to be at my club and see what happens later.” [@latercera via @Sport_Witness]

I guess that's settled then. Bravo is staying. :) We can dead all the 2nd goalie talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.