Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he can play on Sunday?

Pep has said he won't even be in the squad.

'He's fit but he's not going to play this weekend. He's a goalkeeper with a lot of experience,' Guardiola said.

'He was playing important games at Barca and Chile. His experience to anticipate situations is good and the build-up plays. He's a good player for us.

'I was lucky to have Chilean players under my command before, like Sanchez. I have good experience with Chile's players. Claudio will be a good asset for us.

'Txiki said we spoke with Joe and we want the best for him. He will be treated like everyone else. He's a player for us. We'll decide the best for him and the club - for Willy (Caballero) and Angus (Gunn).

'I respect their contracts, the situation. Everybody will be involved in our idea, part of our rotation. The best solution is of course the best for them - they need to play.'

Welcome to Manchester!!
tumblr_n92tp3V2Af1ramnmyo1_400.gif

It is showing respect to joe i imagine,the international break and the window shutting means it can be put off

Man City just replied in the training video today in YouTube that the Claudio Bravo interview will be uploaded today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.