Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fucking fizzing at Sky and BT.

Barca V Betis
Leicester V Arsenal
Derby V Villa
Roma V Udinese

All 4 games I'd happily fucking watch and that doesn't include missing 70 minutes of our game because I had to drop the only other member of The Richard Wright Fan Club of at his mothers, I then either forgot to press the record button or Ricky Wright junior deleted it.

Looks a done deal as he had his 4 kids on the park with him, that or it's 4 random kids and I shoud be on the Yewtree list for spotting them.

I'm fucking fizzing at Sky and BT.

Barca V Betis
Leicester V Arsenal
Derby V Villa
Roma V Udinese

All 4 games I'd happily fucking watch and that doesn't include missing 70 minutes of our game because I had to drop the only other member of The Richard Wright Fan Club of at his mothers, I then either forgot to press the record button or Ricky Wright junior deleted it.

Looks a done deal as he had his 4 kids on the park with him, that or it's 4 random kids and I shoud be on the Yewtree list for spotting them.

Is fizzing a good thing or a bad thing?

Is that pic of Bravo and his family with the team? As in was he the only one with his family out and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.