Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give barca a deadline with this we need him working with the squad asap. This whole thing of yeah we will sell him, but not until we sign a replacement isnt on. If willy drops a clanger in the next game will bravos fee go down? our fee is either accepted or not if not move on, barca isnt doing us any favours they need to sell.

Give barca a deadline with this we need him working with the squad asap. This whole thing of yeah we will sell him, but not until we sign a replacement isnt on. If willy drops a clanger in the next game will bravos fee go down? our fee is either accepted or not if not move on, barca isnt doing us any favours they need to sell.

You mean cut off our nose to spite out face. Yeak ok.

Why, with virtually any transfer we make, are there people who demand on us giving the selling club a deadline or an ultimatum? Doesn't work like that I'm afraid. So far we've had two competitive games without Bravo and we've won both. Willy is more than good enough to be a stand in for the next week or so, Barca have Ter Stegen injured and understandably want to use a world class goalkeeper - still contracted to the club - during this period.

Relax, it's all good.

Pep & Txiki dealing with Barcelona is about as up & up a negotiating pair as it can get - respect the process, it's all good

If Bravo does not come for another week or so then so be it. The only thing that bothers me is Willy will be in goal at Stoke and that scares me. They will lumping the ball into the box every chance they get.

If Bravo does not come for another week or so then so be it. The only thing that bothers me is Willy will be in goal at Stoke and that scares me. They will lumping the ball into the box every chance they get.

Keep playing that high line every set piece and I'm sure Willy deal with everything that comes into the box.

You mean cut off our nose to spite out face. Yeak ok.
Yes but barca are targeting alves im pretty sure valencia wont want to sell and have no need for money plus would they sell before they have a replacement? Then the rumour that valencia want two barca player in exchange thats alot of moving parts in afew weeks. If we have agreed terms it shouldnt be depentant on them signing a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.