Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look brilliant looks ok why the hype no idea?!

He’s brilliant. You probably see him being ok because you haven’t watched him play live.

This kid has something I’ve seen in the likes of Messi, for example. His decision making. For a 17 year old, it’s impressive how he makes the good decision, he knows when to dribble, when to pass and when to shoot. He uses his skills for the benefit of the team. Of course he’s good enough to solve problems on his own or assisting in diverse ways.

This signing is a no brainer for me. Way better than the likes of Endrick. Already has an impressive football IQ, he’s a couple seconds ahead of the play. This is something I look for a player. Many players have raw talent, Echeverri has lots of dribbling and passing abilities. It’s his decision making that sets him apart.

He’s brilliant. You probably see him being ok because you haven’t watched him play live.

This kid has something I’ve seen in the likes of Messi, for example. His decision making. For a 17 year old, it’s impressive how he makes the good decision, he knows when to dribble, when to pass and when to shoot. He uses his skills for the benefit of the team. Of course he’s good enough to solve problems on his own or assisting in diverse ways.

This signing is a no brainer for me. Way better than the likes of Endrick. Already has an impressive football IQ, he’s a couple seconds ahead of the play. This is something I look for a player. Many players have raw talent, Echeverri has lots of dribbling and passing abilities. It’s his decision making that sets him apart.
I’ve not seen loads of him. How would you compare him to someone like Wirtz?

Good to read from someone who has seen him live! The main thing from a player for me is when to pass the ball when to go on a run..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.