Claudio Gomes - 18/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the verge of being passed to when the ref blew as well. I wonder if Aguero (who has shit loads of MoM awards) gives him the one he received for a laugh

I noticed that he hasn't been given a PL squad number. What is the implication of that?

He starting for the EDS team today......I think thats where he'll spend most of the season. Needs to get bigger and stronger before he ready for 1st team squad...

He starting for the EDS team today......I think thats where he'll spend most of the season. Needs to get bigger and stronger before he ready for 1st team squad...
I think he needs to improve full stop.He is far too inconsistent at present and,while the potential is certainly there,he would be a liability in the first team.

I think he needs to improve full stop.He is far too inconsistent at present and,while the potential is certainly there,he would be a liability in the first team.
Far too inconistent in the 1.5 games you've seen him play with city? Would imagine he'll be as close to the first team as foden this season, after luiz had his permit denied

Far too inconistent in the 1.5 games you've seen him play with city? Would imagine he'll be as close to the first team as foden this season, after luiz had his permit denied

Hope so,but probably not.

Youre right,i havent seen very much of him at all but,from what i have,he doesnt appear as advanced as Foden or Diaz in terms of his readinesss for the first team.

Any update on this lad? Pep was asked about him today and he didn't say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.