Claudio Gomes

Barnsley are rooted to the bottom of the Championship now, but at least he’s been getting a decent amount of time on the pitch. Get the impression he’s doing alright, neat and tidy according to the Barnsley forum, though I get the impression he’s playing in a poor side that is rarely settled.

Gaining plenty playing time at Barnsley, consistently playing the full game, but has only been on the winning side once all season. Must be quite a chastening psychological experience moving from a winning side to a losing side.

Last edited:
Gaining plenty playing time at Barnsley, consist playing the full game, but has only been on the winning side once all season. Must be quite a chastening psychological experience moving from a winning side to a losing side.
My Barnsley ST holder mate who goes hime and away says he looks decent but nothing special. Best passer in the Barnsley team but too small and physically bullied

Really hope I don’t jinx it for them, but Barnsley are getting terribly close to turning their season around and escaping the drop. Currently leading Bristol City and slowly reeling in Reading, whom they meet at Oakwell on April 2nd. Gomes has been a mainstay in recent weeks.

Gaining plenty playing time at Barnsley, consistently playing the full game, but has only been on the winning side once all season. Must be quite a chastening psychological experience moving from a winning side to a losing side.
Hopefully, character-building though it depends on his mindset of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.