Claudio Gomes

Good luck to him. Think he’s better than Serie B but hopefully can help get Palermo up the table and into Serie A. Would be good to have the CFG represented in the top divisions.

Not that it really matters but it's quite odd he's been sat on our bench last few games given we've clearly been planning on letting him go, surely could have found another kid were keeping around to do that. Good luck to the lad, always looked way too tiny to me to make it.

Not that it really matters but it's quite odd he's been sat on our bench last few games given we've clearly been planning on letting him go, surely could have found another kid were keeping around to do that. Good luck to the lad, always looked way too tiny to me to make it.
We've had other kids who sat on the bench like that too like Ben Knight.

I think the point is more like we have to put them somewhere, they can't play U21 football anymore, and we didn't quite find a loan, so let's just put them on the bench, those bench spots were never going to get minutes anyways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.