Cleverley article in The Times

Big Swifty

A somewhat sycophantic full-page spread appears in today's Times devoted to how Cleverley scored against Newcastle and is not therefore a misser of sitters after all. He has apparently learnt what he knows from Scholes, "the best midfielder in Europe" (or was it "in the world"? I can't be arsed looking).
I wonder if he would get such flattering coverage if his name was Tom Clumsy? Shouldn't be surprised if he changed his name by deed poll just to influence the selectors.

Was it the Sun who tried to claim he was better than Fabregas the day or two before he had that stinker for England?

Quality

Big Swifty said:
A somewhat sycophantic full-page spread appears in today's Times devoted to how Cleverley scored against Newcastle and is not therefore a misser of sitters after all. He has apparently learnt what he knows from Scholes, "the best midfielder in Europe" (or was it "in the world"? I can't be arsed looking).
I wonder if he would get such flattering coverage if his name was Tom Clumsy? Shouldn't be surprised if he changed his name by deed poll just to influence the selectors.
In all fairness, those types of articles are nearly always sycophantic. I presume that is the basis upon which their agents/pr agree to the interview in the first place.

You 2 above are just bitter blue posters. He is the new Zindane, the new Messiah, he will save English football on his own. How do I know this ? because the independent press keep telling me he is. You know, the esteemed independent press that refuses to say anything bad about the rags in case they are banned by red nose. He has never missed a sitter, had a bad game or told one lie in his life. I fully expect the Pope to make him a saint any day now.

Blue Mist said:
You 2 above are just bitter blue posters. He is the new Zindane, the new Messiah, he will save English football on his own. How do I know this ? because the independent press keep telling me he is. You know, the esteemed independent press that refuses to say anything bad about the rags in case they are banned by red nose. He has never missed a sitter, had a bad game or told one lie in his life. I fully expect the Pope to make him a saint any day now.

i'm sure Phil Jones will have something to say about that!

Blue Mist said:

No he's not the new zidane, zidane is the old cleverley. I have it on good authority that as a 2 year old tommy boy was better than ZZ in his prime......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.