Clichy - dropped again

interpol

One thing that I just don't get is the constant dropping of Clichy.

Is he made of glass or something? Does he have an injury issue?
I don't get how the likes of Lescott, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero are expected to put in regular appearances but Clichy keeps getting rested. It's not as if we're overloaded with talent in that position.

He's only 26 so it's not an age thing. Why why why is he rested for rocket-boot Kolarov?

I guess bobby has to justify kolarovs transfer fee! Am fuming with team selection tonight!

Kolarov and Clichy are both quality players. makes sense to use both when we have important League games ahead

Our rivals use their squads. We should do too otherwise what's the point of having 20 odd players on 70k per week

interpol said:
One thing that I just don't get is the constant dropping of Clichy.

Is he made of glass or something? Does he have an injury issue?
I don't get how the likes of Lescott, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero are expected to put in regular appearances but Clichy keeps getting rested. It's not as if we're overloaded with talent in that position.

He's only 26 so it's not an age thing. Why why why is he rested for rocket-boot Kolarov?

Because we have Kolarov, who is a decent enough rotation player? Who set up our second goal?

Nasri is often rested. Aguero was on the bench tonight.

Our full backs are our width and do allot if not the must running. Hence them being rotated all the time. At least we have Gael playing most of the prem games, Kolarov is dire unfortunatly..

Marvin said:
Kolarov and Clichy are both quality players. makes sense to use both when we have important League games ahead

Our rivals use their squads. We should do too otherwise what's the point of having 20 odd players on 70k per week

Kolarov is not a quality player, I repeat "NOT"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.