Clichy interview

I really don’t see anything negative at all in what Clichy says and nothing that warrants a slagging off. He has never been negative about City or anyone associated with City. Clichy was a fine servant to Manchester City, a decent left back and a player who played his part in two League Title winning sides. A good pro and a sound bloke to all accounts. I’m glad we had him. I wish him well.

Best left back we’ve had in the PL era. I wish him well.
giphy.gif

An intresting article , no problem with whats he says . Great full back for us

tumblr_oycbozaCbF1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

Clichy still doing it with Basaksehird in Turkish league...

Says all what Pep could see....

When I came here I thought it would be easier and maybe I could take it a bit easy. I was telling my wife it was my last few years so I want to enjoy it, but I am working even harder than I was at City. Why?

Last edited:
I really don’t see anything negative at all in what Clichy says and nothing that warrants a slagging off. He has never been negative about City or anyone associated with City. Clichy was a fine servant to Manchester City, a decent left back and a player who played his part in two League Title winning sides. A good pro and a sound bloke to all accounts. I’m glad we had him. I wish him well.

I fully agree on this.

The OP must be completely paranoid to find anything offensive in what Gaël has said

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.