Clichy shocked at rough training sessions

california blue said:
Just watching the jimmy Milner vid on the OS and he revealed how shocked Clichy was at the tackles flying in when they're training. Apparently they're told not tackle in training at Le Arse.

PMSL fucking pansies!
Arsenal players are too fragile to be tackled.

Tbf he looks like he's fit in straight away with the rest of the lads, there's a vid where him and micah (i think it's micah anyway) jump for a header and he out strengths him then goes chasing after the ball, looks like he really wants this move to work :)

CTID_92 said:
Tbf he looks like he's fit in straight away with the rest of the lads, there's a vid where him and micah (i think it's micah anyway) jump for a header and he out strengths him then goes chasing after the ball, looks like he really wants this move to work :)

I noticed that too, was somewhat impressed.

Kolarov's days are all but numbered regardless.

california blue said:
Great training vid up there right now - training day 4

Clichy looks very athletic and im excited to see him.

on side note can you tell who is running with Savic when he's doing the sprints?
I think it's Andrea Mancini but not 100%

california blue said:
Great training vid up there right now - training day 4

Clichy looks very athletic and im excited to see him.

on side note can you tell who is running with Savic when he's doing the sprints?
I guy in number 56? EDS defender, Vaseli (sp?).

Ah yes, will be Vaseli cos I read him and Savic were due to meet up with the squad at a later date so it's likely they would do some prelim' training together

Well it's good, we can harden the lad up so he reaches his full potential............... and then run 90m down the pitch to celebrate infront of their fans when he scores the winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.