Clichy shocked at rough training sessions

california blue said:
Just watching the jimmy Milner vid on the OS and he revealed how shocked Clichy was at the tackles flying in when they're training. Apparently they're told not tackle in training at Le Arse.

PMSL fucking pansies!
no bloody wonder he moan every time some one tackles them, southern soft
twats

bluecityboy said:
BlueSam said:
is that the new spanish guy suarez I keep seeing in this video?
Yes.
Suarez is what i'm most looking forward to on this tour. I just want to see him play! Considering he's only about 6 years old, he must be a very good prospect to be invited on the tour just weeks after joining the youth setup.

It must be a dream come true for the lad to be training with Silva every day.

california blue said:
Great training vid up there right now - training day 4

Clichy looks very athletic and im excited to see him.

on side note can you tell who is running with Savic when he's doing the sprints?
I actually thought it was Dennis Suarez but I may be wrong. Thought I saw him in another video where they said his name, looks like the same guy.

If this is true that tackling is frowned upon in arsenal training, if i was a proper gunner fan id be apoplectic with rage.

Seriously ? one of the top 20 teams in world football don't practise properly ?.
I find that pretty shocking if you look past how funny it is to us.

Here ladies and gents is one part of the Wenger mentality that has stagnated your aspirations.

Tricky_Trev said:
bluecityboy said:
BlueSam said:
is that the new spanish guy suarez I keep seeing in this video?
Yes.
Suarez is what i'm most looking forward to on this tour. I just want to see him play! Considering he's only about 6 years old, he must be a very good prospect to be invited on the tour just weeks after joining the youth setup.

Written into his contract that he is in the first team and not the youth setup

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
bluecityboy said:

Written into his contract that he is in the first team and not the youth setup
Really!? How come the club didn't announce his signing then? But if what you say is true, that makes it even more exciting! I don't want to put any undue pressure on the lad, but he must be special to join the first team at 17 years of age. We beat Barca to him right? Really can't wait to see him in action.

I really like Milners comment " here we train as we play".. and thats how it should be...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.