Clichy song

wareing117 said:
cant spell-dont care said:
my friend, a united fan, has just put this on my fb wall. if we change the words to geal clichy we could defo get away with using it as our newest song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2qX96gGJc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

A little part of me died inside after this.

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 am --

More so after reading this comment she put to someone on her video:

''Seriously? Is it my fault I love Manchester United? Is it my fault I was born in the USA? Is it my fault I've not gotten the money to fly out to the UK to see them play? No, it's not. How about you fuck off to your shite club, which I'm sure it's that 'massive' Citeh. I'll do what I want, with or without your "approval", because you mean nothing.''

Yes, it is your fucking fault. Hippo.
pmsl

wareing117 said:
my friend, a united fan, has just put this on my fb wall. if we change the words to geal clichy we could defo get away with using it as our newest song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2qX96gGJc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

''Seriously? Is it my fault I love Manchester United? Is it my fault I was born in the USA? Is it my fault I've not gotten the money to fly out to the UK to see them play? No, it's not. How about you fuck off to your shite club, which I'm sure it's that 'massive' Citeh. I'll do what I want, with or without your "approval", because you mean nothing.''

lol i love it when they call us "CITEH".

ban-mcfc said:
wareing117 said:

lol i love it when they call us "CITEH".
Shes man united, she will do what she wants!.... with or without our approval

I feel a bit ill after watching a few seconds of what i can only describe as the worst thing i ever seen. I'll never get those seconds back now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.