Clichy's crossing

please tell me this thread is a wind up or i am seriously going to lose a huge amount of respect for this forum. i know i don't post on here much, but read it a lot. blues, stop fuckin moaning. clichy has been class, and we're going to be fine

with the exceptions of hart and richards i would say that glichy was our best player on wednesday. fuck his passing ability (unless we're using him as a winger, which we're not). barry, de jong ,kolarov and nasri were piss poor and savic...well i guess he needs the experiece...right? all in all, liverpool deserved the win,we didn't look good. just a bad game, we'll still win the league

I think he is a good crosser,the problem lies with the build ups being so slow by the time he is in a position to cross the penalty area is so crowded its almost impossible to pick anybody out.

royle said:
I think he is a good crosser,the problem lies with the build ups being so slow by the time he is in a position to cross the penalty area is so crowded its almost impossible to pick anybody out.
agreed, it doesnt help feeding aguero crosses and tell him to compete with giant centre halves either. Either give him the ball on the feet, or the tempo has to be much quicker so the crosses can be swung in against the opposition whent hey are not organised

itisrising said:
I think he is very good player but honestly his crossing is poor. Thoughts?

Crucifiction? Hanging? Leathel injection? the possibilities are endless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.