Clive Tyldesley

i cant dislike Clive sorry forum. Heard him on interviews and he’s not anti city at all and his commentary on ‘the’ 5-1 in 1989 is engrained in my brain (“the defence were at 6s and 7s”)

He may have a united leaning preference but that is natural since he built his profile (and arguably united massively built their fanbase) in the mid 90s by ITV showing Man united every other week in the champions league, which would have got massive viewing figures compared to sky and especially BT sport who almost no one subscribes to.

he was always going to develop a nationalistic support watching them play against jonny foreginer and the better united did, the better his career did - just a shame Big Ron had to go and spoil the party

Reactions: PPT
Unfortunately Amazon no different to Sky , BT , BBC , ITV and so many others , they all pander to their core customer base of the fans of the elite 'istree clubs ,we have always been on the outside looking in and the media do not want that to change.
A negative article or opinion about our club will generate millions of click bait , were as a positive item would be as popular as a fart in a space suit , something our club, owners , players , management and fans will have to accept , it isnt going to change when the Yanks are hoovering up Premier league clubs any alternative ownerships i.e. Muslims . Saudi , Qatar etc will be vilified
Ironic the Premier league promote their anit-racism campaign at every opportunity , but it stares them in the face when it comes to club ownership.

i cant dislike Clive sorry forum. Heard him on interviews and he’s not anti city at all and his commentary on ‘the’ 5-1 in 1989 is engrained in my brain (“the defence were at 6s and 7s”)

He may have a united leaning preference but that is natural since he built his profile (and arguably united massively built their fanbase) in the mid 90s by ITV showing Man united every other week in the champions league, which would have got massive viewing figures compared to sky and especially BT sport who almost no one subscribes to.

he was always going to develop a nationalistic support watching them play against jonny foreginer and the better united did, the better his career did - just a shame Big Ron had to go and spoil the party
I don't normally mind him that much, but him and McCoist were not so much anti-City but very much pro Arsenal I thought. I was particularly annoyed at the 'harmless missiles' comment from CT though.

And your feelings about his comments & commentary the other night? The last part paints you as a bit of a rag sympathiser, in fact if you read the whole thing it makes you sound like Clive :) I’ll claim my £5 & give it to the kick it out campaign

I don't normally mind him that much, but him and McCoist were not so much anti-City but very much pro Arsenal I thought. I was particularly annoyed at the 'harmless missiles' comment from CT though.
That particular comment was indefensible.

I will be honest here, I was in a proper downbeat mood on Wednesday. The last few weeks have been horrible.
I expected the worst. The whole commentary issues completely passed me by as I saw the boys getting somewhere back to where they should be. I will probably watch again over the weekend to see how bad the commentary was. Just felt happy daft with the result.
Although these days I could sit and watch a film and not be able to tell you what I had just seen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.