Clothes

Not sure what brands you like pal but if you know of some garms then Google it and select the "shopping" tab. It then on one page shows you said product and price from each website which stocks the item.

Not sure if you are on twitter but "Man Savings" is a good account to follow. He posts bargains and links through the day.

Also good to sign up to newsletters for several as the below sites, when they have a flash sale they're normally good.

End clothing
Working class man
Hip Store
Psyche
Designerwear.co.uk
Man savings is great for discounts and deals

Since the demise of Debenhams we've struggled with value for money clothes purchases. TK Max have been a god send, as have the Amazon for footwear and trainers, Marks and Spencer for trews and the odd items that are on sale.

A bleak day for consumers when they went under with their enticing round the clock Blue Bross sales. Quality was intense with Star by Julien Macdonald, Ted Baker, Ben di Lisi, Jeff banks, Rocha John Rocha and Manterray.

They still have an online presence today, courtesy of the Boohoo buy out, buts it's just not the same. I do miss our Debs midweek trot-outs, that were finished off with afternoon cream tea in it's Bury branch. Sniff.

Since the demise of Debenhams we've struggled with value for money clothes purchases. TK Max have been a god send, as have the Amazon for footwear and trainers, Marks and Spencer for trews and the odd items that are on sale.

A bleak day for consumers when they went under with their enticing round the clock Blue Bross sales. Quality was intense with Star by Julien Macdonald, Ted Baker, Ben di Lisi, Jeff banks, Rocha John Rocha and Manterray.

They still have an online presence today, courtesy of the Boohoo buy out, buts it's just not the same. I do miss our Debs midweek trot-outs, that were finished off with afternoon cream tea in it's Bury branch. Sniff.
Always had cracking offers on smart shirts too, popped in weekly to have a look

I like clothes so I tend to shop after work for a peaceful experience. There’s always something in TKMaxx and I got a lovely Lacoste polo in yellow for £18 from a vintage shop for a work meal. Shop around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.