Cloudwater Beer

I had a pint of cloudy watery beer recently in Stalybridge buffet bar. I asked for a pint of German Paulaner lager. A nice refreshing chilled drink with a 4.9ABV. They'd took it off the pump though and replaced it with an ominously sounding Hells lager. I reluctantly tried a pint after being assured it was a good pint. £4.50 a fuckin' pint! The cheeky young barsteward had me well and truly over a beer barrel selling me that cloudy piss! Tasted like a strange cross of IPA and wheat beer, both I cannot stand as I find them too warm and as refreshing as a pint of car battery acid.

Talking of piss I may as well took my chance on a pint of freshly brewed Helmet Swiss cheese kettle piss: /

Anyone tried the craft beer from this Manchester brewery?. Bought a few cans and can highly recommend. Based on Piccadilly trading estate with a shop and bar. Some very strong IPA at 11/12% but very drinkable.
Do they do any black beers or porters?

Think I had a few cans last time I was home. I definitely had one from Buxton - wasn't bad at all.

Over here there's loads of it, with all the arty cans and stuff. By and large it does all taste the same but I go for the higher end of the ABV scale - you wouldn't guess some of them were 8-10%.

Son in law works for an independent IPA brewer in Newcastle, last time I was there I got shitfaced on loads of different types of beer with arty cans. It was wasted on me though because I will drink anything but Lees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.