Club Badge (merged)

I'm sure the old badge ownership has expired?

Besides, it's easily sidestepped...the new badge could be a more modern interpretation
Has it? I hadn't heard about that . As I said, it would be nice to see us go back to the old badge.
107771512_Lee_304287c.jpg

I'd imagine though, that it would be a major operation. Wouldn't everything official that carries the badge have to be updated as well (merchandise, stationery, club vehicles, the stadium and academy etc etc)?

this mrcjon chap has previous as a well connected chap, if he's hinting at a change then I would listen.

Just because he knows a bit to do with some transfers doesn't mean he knows anything about this. If there is going to be a change in the next few years we'd be flooded with CityView questionnaires about what would make a good club badge, it wouldn't be something they did behind closed doors and just announced out of the blue.

Unfortunately, even if we were to change the badge, it would go to some stupid Cityzens competition where some pillock from Suffolk gets to create a newer, even shitter badge, that has less to do with our club than this one! Change isn't always a good thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.