Club Badge (merged)

CWw49TiWIAACLT2.jpg

Still the best one

By a mile

Absolutely love this design and colour scheme. The only problem with it is when it's not on a blue shirt or on a blue background, it's not instantly recognisable as a City badge.

This core design with the sky blue shield with white stripes is my first choice. Stunning core design, and instantly recognisable as City, even to the casual viewer.
I disagree. I would say it is absolutely instantly recognisable at the City badge. In fact, it essentially IS the normal City badge, just tweaked a bit.

I disagree. I would say it is absolutely instantly recognisable at the City badge. In fact, it essentially IS the normal City badge, just tweaked a bit.

I love that design mate, I'd be delighted if that was our new badge.

My point is from a branding point of view I think the club is likely to go for something with more sky blue on it.

As an example, if you removed the words Manchester City and showed it to a casual fan of another club, how many would recognise it straight away as being a City badge? Now if you had the sky blue shield with white stripes, how many would know it was City? I'd suggest many more.

I think there's 2 options - if it's a red shield it will be a sky blue circle. If it's a white circle, it will be a sky blue shield with white stripes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.