Club Badge (merged)

What's annoying the hell out of me is that CITY is written flat straight while MANCHESTER is curved ... it's just not sitting right with me, why couldn't CITY be curved upward as it is inside the same "circle" ...

And I think omission of words Football Club or FC is deliberate as this would be used for anything and everything else that the group might want to do under the same brand in future!

Very true. I feel very relieved at the minute. The last badge was a disgrace. This feels like a return to our roots.

yea same here it looks more like a city badge to me this one. a return to our roots and past. there are things i would change overall though I'm happy, especially with the full manchester city name on it

Feels like they couldn't decide between the rivers & rose so just went with both.

Also, the bottom half of the circle is too bare compared to the top. It would be better if said Manchester City Football Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.