Club Badge (merged)

Gold (the ship) on white background looks shit. It looked good on the other badges because the blue made it stand out. It does look like a complete amateur has come up with it compared to what a professional or Gav could do. The loss of 'Football Club' reminds me of the whole souless business kerfuffle that surrounded the rags same decision.

Please City, don't go through with this, my brother in law is a graphic designer & will put that right in ten minutes....free of charge.

You basically said its near enough the same as our old badge which the vast majority of blues still love to this day and in the next breath say it's awful

Bizarre
Agree! Great badge, back to our roots !!!

but at least it gives people something else to loan about apart from , our home support, the beer , the pies, the weather, kompany, caballero, pellegrini, our physios, our tactics , our team doctor, navas's finishing, money wasted on bony and Mangala, our lack of full backs, Otamendi rushing in, how we need Mancini back, Belgians in the away end, the champions league, the press, UEFA, the premier league, international friendlies, Fernando, Nasri, kick off times, platinum membership, de michelis, Yaya Toure, Yaya routes agent, a bit more Yaya Toure, not playing the kids, kolarovs attitude, etc etc etc

so giving the fans something more to moan about is just a Christmas present to the fans. Maybe it's Christmas Eve gift to the Main Stand

I think you're going a tad over the top..it's not that bad and very similar to our old one..if we had transitioned from the old badge to this nobody would have batted an eyelid

Be honest mate, what order would you put these in:

A.
Qx9Eu7F.png

B.
iY7RmQK.png

C.
CW75yzWWQAA9cEj.jpg

Ok, so honest opinions Blues, which one do you prefer:
A.
25ri4h2.jpg

or

B:
Qx9Eu7F.png

Actually, the more I look at these the more I prefer A! I liked B before (days ago when I saw it here).. but now it seems a bit..bland in a way. I like the colour scheme of our new crest.
B is good too but.. A is now ours :-)

IF this is the new badge, does seem pretty legit with the govt trademark stuff, sad to say I don't love it.
Didn't notice at first but "can't be unseen", why would they make Manchester curved but City not? Hopefully as someone said this can be tweaked along with the overlapping shield.
Not enough City blue for me. Not a fan of the two shades, would've preferred the whole inner shield to stay blue and the rivers or space between the rivers could be white.
Quite a lot of navy blue, most of the circles and the writing; and call me superficial but I didn't really want red on our badge. I know it's traditional, trust me I've read loads of this thread in anticipation for this. I can only imagine they had a great deal of votes for the rose, so you "old bastards" never say the club don't listen to you anymore lol.
Finally it just looks a little cartoony to me, I think mostly due to the curvature of the shield and the tone of the colours. I'm eternally grateful to our owners for the joy of recent times, I don't like being negative about us, but as seen with Cityzens and some of the pre-match stuff the club (maybe all clubs these days?) can be a little "sad" sometimes.
But keeping an open mind, I still feel the need to wait 'til Boxing Day and properly seeing it embroided into shirts. I don't hate it and it certainly won't affect my love for this club. You never know, if we win a few trophies, maybe even Champions League with this badge then I could grow to love it too.

Comments on here are pathetic. They will never please everyone and they couldn't of involved the fans anymore. I don't think it's great but it could of been a lot worse. Everyone complaining it would have too much going on has been made to look daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.