Club Badge (merged)

Thought I'd mention that your new badge looks quality. You've done a much better job with it then we have. Our's still looks a bit busy.

Thought I'd mention that your new badge looks quality. You've done a much better job with it then we have. Our's still looks a bit busy.
Everton fans seem to really like our new badge where other teams don't seem to. I think Everton's new badge is really smart and can't see any flaws in it - massive improvement on the old one for me. Our new one still looks like a brewery logo for me still - it's the white/gold combo at the top and blue at the bottom with the flower (Rose) and that shield that came left field. I have no idea why they used a shield like that instead of the traditional.

Everton fans seem to really like our new badge where other teams don't seem to. I think Everton's new badge is really smart and can't see any flaws in it - massive improvement on the old one for me. Our new one still looks like a brewery logo for me still - it's the white/gold combo at the top and blue at the bottom with the flower (Rose) and that shield that came left field. I have no idea why they used a shield like that instead of the traditional.

Your badge is clean, modern, not busy and has the right amount of colour.

Still think our's just looks a little... sharp? Could have done a better job with it, anyway.

Your badge is clean, modern, not busy and has the right amount of colour.

Still think our's just looks a little... sharp? Could have done a better job with it, anyway.

Ours has a slight colour coding error in the shield and probably one too many borders. It looks stunning in stitched form though, which has been seen on the seasoncard design.

Your current badge is what should've been revealed in 2013, it's a smart & slightly updated version of the one retired 3 years ago. I definitely liked the fan consultation, though admittedly that was forced on the club. I think our new badge could've been perfected with some feedback from the fans.

Ours has a slight colour coding error in the shield and probably one too many borders. It looks stunning in stitched form though, which has been seen on the seasoncard design.

Your current badge is what should've been revealed in 2013, it's a smart & slightly updated version of the one retired 3 years ago. I definitely liked the fan consultation, though admittedly that was forced on the club. I think our new badge could've been perfected with some feedback from the fans.

perfection is a fool's quest. as fan consultation was done before the badge, having fan feedback after is pointless, as you would have endless revisions after endless feedback of each revision. The club did it right, did a survey of what elements came out on top and came up with something that the mass fans can be happy with.

perfection is a fool's quest. as fan consultation was done before the badge, having fan feedback after is pointless, as you would have endless revisions after endless feedback of each revision. The club did it right, did a survey of what elements came out on top and came up with something that the mass fans can be happy with.

True, we can't really complain about the process and the end result IS at least satisfactory. Again, I'll emphasise how much I love it in stitched form. That's where I was hoping it'd hit the spot, and it does.

does make it hard with the new circular shape of the badge is the same as a moon, so anything bigger will obscure the moon .... only fix is to make the moon blue ... for example ...

CjUNN8JW0AAyFKL.jpg

Good effort but I immediately read it as "BLUEMOAN"

Spot on then lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.