Club Brugge CL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I thought everyone was decent and could have gone for any of the middle 3.
Went for John Stones as didn't make a mistake all night, won everything in the air, got some great interceptions and blocks in as well and was imperious with the ball despite the unfortunate OG.

Was between Bernardo, Cancelo and Rodri for me, went for Rodri though, his consistency throughout the game was the difference.
Couldn’t have said it better!

Cancelo had 3 assists and almost had a goal of the season, and Bernardo played the Energizer Bunny again, but Rodri is like a fucking metronome in the middle of the park. He takes the ball, shields it, and distributes it almost perfectly every time.

Tonight he was simply dominant, front to back, left to right, and everywhere in between!

Bernardo. Not sure why we have this thread anymore as the answer is always the same.

Bernardo Silva.

I sure hope he stays with us.

Couldn’t have said it better!

Cancelo had 3 assists and almost had a goal of the season, and Bernardo played the Energizer Bunny again, but Rodri is like a fucking metronome in the middle of the park. He takes the ball, shields it, and distributes it almost perfectly every time.

Tonight he was simply dominant, front to back, left to right, and everywhere in between!
Bang on the money

Really impressed with Rodri and how he executes his role so well

Bernie just pipped him for MOTM last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.