Club-City Voice: City v Barcelona Mosaic

1 and 3 are a bit too busy and I just don't like 2. Think I'll abstain holding up my bit of coloured paper and use it to throw at Messi when he's on his arse from a Kolarov tackle in front of the South Stand.

silvasleftleg said:
the bluemoon mosaic will win. it has the most votes so far.

it's going to be epic.

6SsUlE.png

would be better if the trophy was replaced with the mcfc badge though.

for me there is a bit too much detail in it, such as the handles of the trophy that might get 'lost' (I wouldn't have had a trophy as we're not going to win the bastard!), and the stars in the sky might not have the desired effect. Would have gone for a sky blue and white themed design too but hey ho

stimo said:
forget sneaking an extra pint in, everyone in there seats for 7:15-30pm and turn all the music off. allow the atmopshere to build then the club do whatever display they want.

atmosphere is going to be brilliant for this

Yes indeed!

I get pissed off with Hugh and that bloody PA drowning out what could build from within.

-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:31 am --

mansour's tow ropes said:
this is the perfect time for lights out again. I like the idea of 'we're not really here' being used somehow

Lights out.

Whenever Messi gets the ball.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 am --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
Gaudi is a ****

Top, top suggestion.

ultimateharold said:
Think you'll find lads, this has a good shout.

temp_zps7a76962d.png

If I was a teenager I'd write lol.

As I'm not I'll just say that I'm pissing my sides laughing at this.

And I will for a long time!

You, my friend, are a genius!

We should have an actual City mosaic of some of the past greats on the floor (but the top end raised to make it easy to see) somewhere around the ground.

Bluemoon230989 said:
stimo said:
forget sneaking an extra pint in, everyone in there seats for 7:15-30pm and turn all the music off. allow the atmopshere to build then the club do whatever display they want.

Yes indeed!

I get pissed off with Hugh and that bloody PA drowning out what could build from within.
Just a side note. After the Liverpool game there was outpouring of relief at the final whistle. The boys in blue came on to which people started singing along. About 2 lines in and the guy on the microphone interrupts to say "this is a message to say that city square will now be closed but the club shop will remain open". Just fucking let us sing along and enjoy the moment.

davymcfc said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
stimo said:

Yes indeed!

Just a side note. After the Liverpool game there was outpouring of relief at the final whistle. The boys in blue came on to which people started singing along. About 2 lines in and the guy on the microphone interrupts to say "this is a message to say that city square will now be closed but the club shop will remain open". Just fucking let us sing along and enjoy the moment.

I remember at the Hamburg game everyone was bang up for it, the atmosphere and general buzz around the ground was awesome, and we were 3-1 down after the first leg. Getting into the ground, there were huge queues and people were slow to get in. I think I was in about 5 mins before kick off and the atmosphere was electric and built and built as more people poured in.

I hope everyone gets here early for this one, have a beer but it is all about the football and we need to make home advantage count. Getting that buzz and blue moon being shouted from all tiers of the ground will really shock the barca fans and will give our players a huge lift. Get the ground rocking and get on the ref for any decision against us!!!

supercity88 said:
davymcfc said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Yes indeed!

I remember at the Hamburg game everyone was bang up for it, the atmosphere and general buzz around the ground was awesome, and we were 3-1 down after the first leg. Getting into the ground, there were huge queues and people were slow to get in. I think I was in about 5 mins before kick off and the atmosphere was electric and built and built as more people poured in.

I hope everyone gets here early for this one, have a beer but it is all about the football and we need to make home advantage count. Getting that buzz and blue moon being shouted from all tiers of the ground will really shock the barca fans and will give our players a huge lift. Get the ground rocking and get on the ref for any decision against us!!!
100% agree. That hamburg game was immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.