Club customer sevices

totallywired said:
Just phoned the club custmer services and been told by automated message that there is 45 min waiting time! kin jokers.

its probably because most of the callers that ring them dont need to.......i.e. time wasters clogging up the lines.

M24-CRC said:
totallywired said:
Just phoned the club custmer services and been told by automated message that there is 45 min waiting time! kin jokers.

its probably because most of the callers that ring them dont need to.......i.e. time wasters clogging up the lines.
Ha Ha! lets` phone up the club to waste a bit of time and money! Don`t think so.

tried a number of times and after waiting longer than they said got hacked off and had to go on a work call so hung up.

They don't even have an email so if your season ticket renewal is anything other than a direct replacement you are f*cked just got to sit it out. Not easy when you are trying to work

So much for the improvements - no wonder the survey came out weeks ago

totallywired said:
M24-CRC said:
totallywired said:

Ha Ha! lets` phone up the club to waste a bit of time and money! Don`t think so.

put it this way......with the amount of the daft questions which are asked on here re season cards etc, then there must be time wasters also ringing up the customer services to ask similar daft questions.

M24-CRC said:
totallywired said:
M24-CRC said:

put it this way......with the amount of the daft questions which are asked on here re season cards etc, then there must be time wasters also ringing up the customer services to ask similar daft questions.

Surely ringing up the ticket office to ask the price of a shirt is a daft question! Maybe even calling them and asking if we are signing messi, would be time wasting as well. But i fail to see, asking ANY questions regarding Season TICKETS from the TICKET office is wasting time...

glen quagmire said:
M24-CRC said:
totallywired said:

Surely ringing up the ticket office to ask the price of a shirt is a daft question! Maybe even calling them and asking if we are signing messi, would be time wasting as well. But i fail to see, asking ANY questions regarding Season TICKETS from the TICKET office is wasting time...

great points but siglthy inflammatory lol

the real scandal is that like xmas season card renewals happen each year City set the dates and the criteria Id be sacking the manger there for not being prepared for the fact lots of people might phone up and even more after may 13th They should be staffing the phones not keeping customers waiting

ps just called them we are not signing messi but Jo is back on a free transfer

glen quagmire said:
M24-CRC said:
totallywired said:

if you read my posts again you will see that I said 'most' of the callers dont need to ring.......there will be some genuine queries that you need to speak with the customer services about that you cannot get the answer from the website or even by using your own common sense.......so get off your high horse and take your words in capital letters with you. OK ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.