Club logo reworked (Merged)

Re: Club logo reworked in PS

Pam said:
oldestswinger said:
Had a play about with the logo to jazz it up a bit and use as the occasional facecack profile picture - enjoy
mancitycrest_radial.jpg

It's Emu, ffs, less Rod Hull.

bluemanc said:
CITYBADGE2.jpg

Sorry but the only badge we have should be this,we should be ramming our Mancunian History down every fuckers throat not having fuckin retro badges every five minutes.

My sentiment exactly

drsqueggy said:
I'm sure Wheelsy done a great version of the old badge......

He did you're right and it looked great like you say... Can someone find it? He also did an Australian version but an actual remake of the old badge too so if anyone looks make sure you gat that one.

bizzbo said:
I like this. it's different. and an accomplished effort. who is saying we should use it to replace the current badge? it's a bit of fun. sheesh.

Yep agreed, i like it much.

bluemanc said:
CITYBADGE2.jpg

Sorry but the only badge we have should be this,we should be ramming our Mancunian History down every fuckers throat not having fuckin retro badges every five minutes.

The bird is an eagle and is a direct copy from the Manchester Coat of Arms (it is a detail on the scarf-y looking thing at the top).... the only decoration on the new badge are those 3 lousy stars, the rest is pure Mancunia. Though I believe ManU used the exact same eagle on their FA Cup 1958 shirt.

Anyways... the old badge is no more or less Mancunian or historical than the new one, apart from the stars.

Re: For those who dislike our current badge...

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/Shop/ProductImages/00061980009FM.ashx?w=0&h=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Image ... hx?w=0&h=0</a>

This one rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.