Club offer alternatives for fans who bought Aguero 16

Salford_Blue

Think it deserves it's own thread, especially considering we are going through recession after recession and people are berating their clubs when they bring out new strips almost at will.

City have offered any fan, who has bought Aguero 16 on the back, two options:
  1. send in the shirt and Sergio will sign it for free or,
  2. send it in and they will replace it with the no.10 for free.
Think that is an incredible offer from the club and they should be applauded for doing this.

SSN gave it out as well this morning, which I though was pretty good PR.

*Mods, if it's been done elsewhere or you believe it should be merged, my apologies.*

If I had bought one I would have little confidence if I sent it off that I would get anything back or the right one back. I ordered a black goalie shirt with the free Citizen points, they said some awful t-shirt that was black, and then two weeks later the t-shirt arrived again for no reason. None of the season cards were customised as requested, and some had the same pics uploaded as last year and it was to different addresses also.

They should just let you exchange in store and have an alternative signing day to put fans at ease.

I am based in India and have aguero number 16 shirt...Any advice on what to do

I think the last recession was in 2009! That's six years ago now. The country is on the up and Manchester is on the up more than all other cities other than London.

But still a good move by the club even if people were daft enough to get players names/nos on their backs before the squad lists come out.

I am based in India and have aguero number 16 shirt...Any advice on what to do

If you're serious, and you have bought a new shirt from the club with Aguero 16 on it, they have posted on Twitter what overseas fans need to do.

If you're serious, and you have bought a new shirt from the club with Aguero 16 on it, they have posted on Twitter what overseas fans need to do.
Thanks mate...Yup I am based in India and my friend who visited me from USA , gifted me...I will have a look on twitter account

it is very good ... tbh ... think Sergio will have a lot of shirt signing to do :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.