Club offer free removal of old badge tattoos

Not sure I believe this story. But if it's true, it's another sign pointing towards the eagle being gone.

If we were just drawing a circle around the eagle as some vocal posters want us to, surely the club would offer to alter the eagle design as opposed to remove it?

Fingers crossed the club are doing the right thing and moving towards an updated version of the round 3 river badge which is the most popular design. Save the eagle for retro stuff and move onwards and upwards.

Please City, don't let this happen again:

JS36459414.png

I have the new badge on my right calf but wont be taking the club up on its kind offer lol.

Its still a City badge and one im proud of.

No way I'm removing mine. Just get the new one as well. The article has to be made up

Not sure I believe this story. But if it's true, it's another sign pointing towards the eagle being gone.

If we were just drawing a circle around the eagle as some vocal posters want us to, surely the club would offer to alter the eagle design as opposed to remove it?

Fingers crossed the club are doing the right thing and moving towards an updated version of the round 3 river badge which is the most popular design. Save the eagle for retro stuff and move onwards and upwards.

Some vocal posters made me laugh

What about that poor bugger with the kaka tattoo? Bloody Gary Cook should be made to pay for that one to be lasered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.