Club statement regarding jose allegations

Brucie Bonus said:
Mammutly:

tbf (to whom, I don't know), I recall Ajay stating it was Jose who approached City, and that during October (which just happened to be the month that saw Jose make some interestingly self-critical remarks vis-a-vis English-style football, whilst his differences with Milan fans, certain players, the Italian media, and Italian footballing powers came to the fore).

I don't see how such detail has a bearing on the story in question, so I won't bother debating the detail.

IMO, Ajay judges the Zeitgeist very well. I have never doubted that, and his stories are usually very entertaining.

The whole stupid thing about the Mourinho story was that it didn't need to involve City at all. He could have just said that JM had turned down other "name your price" approaches. I wonder if the fact that City were named means that it was planted by Jose's people to send a public message to Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.